View Single Post
Old 2013-04-06, 22:30   Link #132
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Well if we are at this for me the stupidest thing is kawarimi, i think it's called this when you hide somewhere and place some object in place of your body, for example a tree log. Where they find these logs is a minor issue. But more funny is how you do all that hard work of getting the log and placing it there and then hiding and the opponent doesn't even see it. Also why would you do all that hard work when it's almost pointless since when the opponent hits it it's almost instantly revealed to be just a tree log. Also why don't they use it all the time if it's such a basic move. At least it's not used in serious battles, it would make the whole thing a joke
yea i agree. the replacement jutsu is easily one of my least favorite things in naruto. it's just plain stupid on many levels like you have pointed out. for example, i really like the sasuke deidara fight in the anime series. but there is a part when sasuke is covered in clay bombs, they explode, and then poof! turns out he was just a perfectly shaped log that gets tossed onto the ground. it's just so... stupid... i guess the theory behind using it is that it relies on speed, instead of using chakra to make a clone to have the same replacement effect, but when those perfectly shaped logs appear, i always roll my eyes.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote