View Single Post
Old 2015-06-17, 06:05   Link #30
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
From the details of the leaks from a couple of months ago, whose legitimacy just went up due to the Andromeda reveal, the story has nothing to do with Shepard whatsoever, and that you're supposedly playing as a "Pathfinder" tasked with establishing colonies in the Andromeda galaxy.

From what I read of the leak, it seems that there'll be an actual strategy layer to the game since you're no longer just having your ship go between planets to undertake missions, but instead you're also establishing territory as you go, with each territory apparently having different strategic uses.

Assuming the above is even remotely true, this should make for a nice game that's a lot more strategic than the simple planet-hopping that the first three games were.
Hell fucking yes! Explore, Exterminate, Exploit. Give me the ability to decide how to build the colony and walk every single corner of it, and I'll be happy

Also, make a denser galaxy, more intrigue, more planets, and more things to shoot, collect, talk, research.

Randomized planets are welcome.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.