View Single Post
Old 2018-09-17, 06:48   Link #5651
Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Works for me. Yoruka gets to win too then.

But all you guys railing on Lisha...........you realize that this solidifies Lisha’s place as the main girl right? This is clearly done so she’d be the final, dramatic love revelation in the series. Whether or not this is an OTP ending, Lisha is a shoo-in. (and she has been for a long time)

Before all that even, it would..........make little sense for the author to cut only Lisha out of the harem after introducing her as first and main girl. Even without that, there’s no reason to cut Lisha out of the running at all.
Yep, that's the thing right there. If the author treats her equally as the other girls then there's no reason to leave her out during the "I know I love you" arc like this. So either he has another idea about her like making her the final girl for him or the final girl in the harem OR leaves her out completely. Doubt the final scenario cause this girl literally the beginning of the love, there's no way the author leaves her out. All I can hope for now is Lux can still appreciate the love of all the other girls and accept the harem after Lisha though
Creep is offline   Reply With Quote