View Single Post
Old 2012-04-28, 03:54   Link #30103
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Let me ask then: Do these two get involved in things most of the CC don't or end up becoming agents/whatevers?
So far, Kirin has only seen action against Inami. Other times she's part of class just as students should. She has yet to see combat against Praxidike drones or whatever it is that the CCs have special involvement in.

As I mentioned only thing that's special about her(at this point at least), is that she's the younger sister of Sweden's Cadet and that she owns said Cadet's Personal IS' primary weapon in a form of a sword pendant. Other than that, she's a normal foreign Academy student.

Quote:
The thing is that the school life aspect is abandoned later on and it mostly becomes "The adventures of ___________"
CCs aren't safe from that either.

Had they authors choose to develop the plot more, it would be "The adventures of Ichika and the Class One Gang."

But instead, they stick with harem antics and potential school-life drama went out the window and into the gutter.

Same thing with Athena, it may as well be known as "The Endeavours of Class Three." but it's pretty much called for given the chain of events that has occured. Even then, I try to make sure the OCs don't go angsty and start spending their time MIA from the Academy for their own issues as that will lead to complications... lots of complications.