View Single Post
Old 2007-09-10, 10:54   Link #199
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVPlaya View Post
Yes several folks have brought it up, but I would say that he has a high school girl fetish like most of Japanese male population. Notice that the Hiiragi twins are NOT chibi women... I think most "normal" guys here would cry with joy if Kagami came to YOUR house for dinner.
Well yes, but even I would be wary of declaring my joy so openly in front of my daughter's friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVPlaya
As for other lolicon-type actions, I have no doubt he as lolicon-fetish, meaning he gets off sexually seeing chibi women. After all, he won't be able to have sex with his own wife if he doesn't. But he's not a person with real lolita-complex, which is a man who only prefer young (In Japan, young = under 13) girls. Souichirou has never touched a young girl in real life. He has sexual fantasies about girls with young-ish feature, but he won't never act on it (aside with a grown women). I'm sure all of us has sexual fetishes we would never, ever act in real life; Japanese are just very realistic in admitting the existence of the fetish and separating them from real life.
Funny, I always thought that "lolicon" in Japan didn't necessarily mean that the man in question likes young girls to the exlusion of all else.....Oh wait, what am I saying? Like Soujirou himself said, "I am also a lolicon".

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVPlaya
MURI DA! She would absolutely torture me to death (with her chibi voice) for mentioning her in this manner.. on the INTARWEB! Pictures? I might as well just kill myself. Fear the wrath of the Chibi! She hated people mentioning her chibi features. But she also liked big guys because they "matched" better... whatever. I just like to see her sing in Karaoke; imagine Tsukasa singing in a Konata body; that's her.
Oh, keep an open mind, dude! I'm pretty sure that is what The Great Otaku Sage Izumi Soujirou meant when he said "death by moe". What's not to like?!

(Joking, of course. You know I'll never insist that you put yourself in mortal peril. )