View Single Post
Old 2004-08-21, 20:18   Link #204
Argoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Oro did not take on 2 sannins wihtout his arms nor is he the strongest. Tsunade easily handleded Oro quite easily. Jiraiya was drugged up. While Oro had his extremely capable assitant Jiraiya had no one. So no he did not hold is own even 1 bit agaisnt Tsunade and he is not the strongest. Oro admits Itachi is stronger than him, look at his fighting style. Jiraiya is equal or stronger to him admitted by Itachi. And the 4th seems to have a similar fighting style to Jiraiya and it seems he's stronger than Jiraiya I think that's obvious enough. So the 4th should be able to beat Itachi also.

Oro hasn't gotten any weaker. I think the point of his immortality jutsu is to not get weaker by getting an old body...

The 3rd was still very old when Kyuubi attacked. He was definitely not in his prime. And the 4th beat Kyuubi with a combination of a huge summon and jutsu. The 3rd knows that jutsu but not sure if he has a huge summon like that to grasp hold of Kyuubi. And anyways like I siad the 3rd was still old then. Around his late 50s. And it has been stated many times that the 3rd was the strongest ninja alive hwne he was in his prime, by Oro, and the entire village. Though the 4th was the greatest probably becuase of his accomplishments.

And how old was the 4th compared to Oro during the 'hokage selection'? I'm sure the 4th would have grown and surpassed Oro sometime between that to the sealing of Kyuubi.
yes yes, true.

As for the 4th and 3rd, we can really ever know for sure, since the 4th died at such a younge age.. so think what you like.

Oro's immortality thingy is to prevent weakness from old age, but also, it will alow him to live theorticly forever, in which case he could train and invent new techniqques until he is more or less untouchable.

And my point still stand on naruto, even though its yet to be challanged
Argoth is offline   Reply With Quote