View Single Post
Old 2012-04-15, 21:50   Link #539
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
EDIT
Finished the 2nd season of TGWOK and i probably liked it more than the previous one; i don't know why, but i felt like each arc was a little more developed, beside that i liked more the heroines. Anyways, it was a very enjoyable watch, and the artwork was very good all the way, beside being holy funny (The episode 8 was fucking hilarious; i mean, when they had to make the report and it ended up that Keima was making out with Haqua inside that computer thingie, haha i exploded in laughs). It has become one of those anime that you would like to be endless; i heard there isn't going to be a 3rd season tho :/
Might as well continue reading the manga. That Keima & Haqua “making out” event is in Chapter 47, so you might wanna start from Chapter 48 and so on.

Oh, as you mentioned that you’re more into manga now, there are two romance mangas I can recommend:

Unbalance 2x (finished):
It’s a lot like Onegai Teacher with cooler main-guy and gorgeous female teacher. You might like this. There's a little bit of mindfuck in the middle of the story, but don't worry, it's far from "School Days" disturbing.

Umi no Misaki (on-going):
If you find it depressing that the couples in romance anime/manga never went “all the way” and only satisfied with just holding hands and one kiss, you’ll get what you want here. The couples take their relationship seriously since this is not just a random harem and they actually “did it” in the latest chapters. This is not hentai, btw. There’s a genuine story in it. I just hope you’re fine with the artwork.

Might as well read Karin manga while you're at it ^_^.