View Single Post
Old 2008-08-17, 16:56   Link #243
KoiNoDensetsu
今日、海をみた。もう恐くない。

Does anyone know where I can find a site that sells Japanese manga for a good price and ships to America? All of the sites I see people post for Japanese manga have prices that are either equal to or above the yen price of the manga (example: a manga will be priced, say, $5.00, when it really only cost 480 yen ((and 100 yen is equal to less than $1.00 U.S. Dollar, so the price should really be more like $4.00!))). I would want a site that would (preferably) have english translations of the Japanese page (like what amazon.co.jp does) or be an original English site.

I'm thinking of ordering from amazon.co.jp, since they are the only English-friendly site I can find that doesn't have crazy prices. But still, their prices for their manga aren't discounted either, they are just not overpriced.

On the amazon.co.jp site, they said that when they bill me on my credit card, it will be converted into my currency (dollars). Do all foreign sites do this, or is amazon just one of the few sites like CDJapan that will convert it for you?
KoiNoDensetsu is offline   Reply With Quote