View Single Post
Old 2009-08-09, 09:55   Link #331
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I'm looking forward to all the hype that's gonna be surrounding the Bills this season. It's gonna be especially funny when they finish 8-8 or worse again and TO starts complaining. He's not gonna save the team but he provides very high-quality entertainment. He even has a brand of cereal featuring him here now ("T-Os") without having played a single game yet. Guess that's what happens when they finally get a player that someone else has actually heard of.
To tell you the truth, I haven't checked alot of stuff regarding NFL training camps but already the hype is strong and besides I haven't focusing on my Carolina Panthers yet, I'm thinking they have signed Julius Peppers and end this crappy holdout. But back to this I think that best team to have a chance to season is Minnesota Vikings I'm seeing them go to (12-4) of 2009 with an loaded offense and great defense. Adrian Peterson and Rookie Percy Harvin (2010 Rookie of the year.) they will run the table for this season. Just watch them a team to beat.