View Single Post
Old 2011-09-11, 18:06   Link #352
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSETRACKS84 View Post
5 YEARS!! well the good thing is that they are complete in japan so all we have to do is wait for them to translate and publish them as they are now... i guess i came in at the right time SCORE!! well i hav a question but its a bit out of topic im new to the whole novel thing. i was usually into just mangas and anime. w&s is my first novel i ever read. any one can point me to some other great novels?
You can ask in the Suggestions forum... but some of the source material Suzumiya Haruhi light novels have been released in english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSETRACKS84 View Post
i was wondering is there anything on who were horos parents or if she has any siblings running around? in the anime season 2 opening she wakes up to see these 3 wolves so i was wondering who were they and if they were important in her life?
All the clues indicated she was originally part of a pack of 'deity wolves' and got separated from them. They were in Yoitsu and something went terribly wrong (some hint of a bear deity decimating the pack). When she stopped running she was met by the boy from the village where she agreed to be the local harvest deity.

Also, its considered better etiquette to edit a post rather than double posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23thegamer View Post
they are her best freands or something like that i think
i join this and i do not now how to put on a pitcher can some one tell me how to put a pitcher on
The preferred way is to store the picture file on an image site like Photobucket, Flicker, or Imageshack. Then insert a link to the picture in the post using the "insert image" button available when you're writing a post (up where you can select bold, italic, links, quoting texts, spoilers, etc)