Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 00:55   Link #2418
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
if you remember, we already talk about this one. Soul society rules and laws aren't that perfect and aren't that fitting in terms of Aizen's case. That;s why in Deicide arc they'll just come up with the punishment of imprisoning him for thousand years which seems to be nonsense and pointless because Aizen becomes immortal with his fused with the Hougyouku. If Aizen is a transcendental being now, then I think it would be more appropriate and right for someone transcendental too to pass the judgement against him And one more thing that I'm not sure right now is that "can we really consider what Aizen's have done as just a grave crime or crime?" -- killing the whole Central 46, manipulating the Gotei 13, escape from ss, reign in Hueco Mundo and planning to murder the Soul king -- IS THAT JUST A CRIME? C'mon, I think it's not! .............those are MORTAL SINS!............my bad in advance if I'm going to base my opinion with just what resources i have right now.....If i remember, Rukia said something like this in ep. 5 -- "A soul slayer can only washed away sins after death. For Hollows who commit mortal sins, the Gate of Hell will open.....".........try to replace the word Hollows with the word "soul" and i guess you'll get my point.
Here's my point. It really doesn't matter what sins Aizen committed or how evil he was. The rules of the universe Kubo established don't fully support the idea of hell coming to claim Aizen since hell only comes to claim pure souls who were not deemed worthy enough to enter SS. That's to say a hell gate can't/won't appear to take a soul already in Soul Society as far as we know. So Aizen is technically out of hell's jurisdiction. Who knows? Maybe it's possible for hell to come claim him if he left the realm of Soul Society as he is now and entered the realm of the living or Hueco Mundo. But I can't say for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
I always get the impression that movies aren't canon material, so whatever we see from the movie will never affect the original story, but it seems this Hell movie gives info's to some of Kubo's lack of explanation........
In this case, the movie definitely isn't canon since Kubo admits to feeling disappointed that much of his ideas where not incorporated into the film. He didn't even want credit for being apart of it. With that said, I question whether this movie fills in gaps on Kubo's behalf. What's worse is that I think the movie might have ruined any chance Kubo had towards integrating the aspect of hell into the main canon. IMO, he might not want to play around with hell too much now that the movie has already established plenty of details about it into the franchise that would directly go against his own ideas at this point.

Last edited by sayde; 2011-09-16 at 05:46.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote