View Single Post
Old 2013-05-20, 00:54   Link #1046
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasahar17 View Post
I'm actually not too sure about that. Nasuverse mechanics are always a little wonky like that. I'm no expert, and frankly any nasuverse debate goes over my head, but if I recall correctly the the mechanics of Nasuverse, with it's focus on concepts, might make it possible for certain characters to defeat the BETA in such short order it won't even be funny. In theory anyway.

I'm pretty sure a characters from Angel Notes and Types will deliver curbstombs to the BETA, and IIRC ORT is pretty much invincible while on Earth. Also, from what I know of him, Ado Edem might also be able to one shot the BETA depending on whether the BETA can be considered one enemy because of their hive mind. Still, if there are any Type Moon experts, feel free to chip in and correct me if I'm wrong.
Type-Mercury,Venus,Jupiter and Saturn would be trolling beta... nuff said...

Gilgamesh would be curbstomping beta... that is if he sees them worthy of using his power against them...

Berserker(Hercules/Lancelot) would be pretty much bulldoze their way in a beta clash... though Lancelot would be faring better due to his skill knight of honor... any one want a corrupted black Type-98XR?

Counter Guardian EMIYA will be able to destroy BETA... he is after all a counter guardian

Altrouge Brunestud(Eclipse Princess of the Black Blood) will be much trolling anyone who dares to attack her...Well she has primate murder as her bodyguard
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote