View Single Post
Old 2013-05-20, 04:39   Link #1050
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasahar17 View Post
Now I really wonder what the heck’s going on… any chance this will end up compiled somewhere where I can read it all in one sitting. I feel like the answer is staring me in the face, but because it’s broken up in the thread I can’t put the puzzle together.
- I'll eventually pool it all into one fic on fanfiction.net. The main reason I'm doing it in drips and drops here on the forum is because I know there's a few guys here who'll call me out and correct anything I mess up.

And one of the main reasons it's a mess is because I rewrote this segment I think close to a dozen times or more. A lot of ideas and sections just got thrown out, like removing nearly all references to the YF-23 (Because of what happened in TE). I also had to excise huge amounts of text because I was going too far with the tech descriptions and the story/feel was suffering due to it.

I wouldn't say that the fic idea has done a 180 since I first started it, but it is a very different story from when I first thought it up. I'm still going for the Yukikaze feel and some of the themes, but I want to do something that doesn't just look like "Muv-Luv Yukikaze" or something as contrived/cut-and-paste as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth
Spoiler for Rated for Tarisa being Tarisa.
- I'm surprised there's no "Cossack" insults...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote