View Single Post
Old 2013-05-20, 22:04   Link #1058
sasahar17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
Also, I am considering to write a short, modern-AU oneshot story, dealing with WAFF and drama. Involves Yui, Yuuya, Cryska, Christmas party, alcohol and smug Inia. Probably won't post it here, since If I do go with it, it'll definitely involve mature content.

Or at least, remove the more explicit parts when I post it.
Hm, an AU story? I assume this will be in some variant of the wierd and wonderful Extra-verse?

Well as long as alcohol is involved, it's all good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAquarion View Post
Why don't you invite takeru into your fanfiction somehow?
To be honest, one of the main objectives I had when started out writing ML: DYRL was to write a story where Takeru does not appear.

It had mostly to do with the fact that the Muv Luv fanfic section on ff.net is full of Takeru centric fanfics. Don't get me wrong: there's nothing wrong with those, but I wanted to try doing something a little different. Muv Luv Comet is brilliant with it's focus on the TE cast but it was in a sad minority in a sea of fanfics all doing the same thing.

I have ideas for entire storyarcs for Yui, Yuuya, Hibiki, Meiya, Lilia, Ayamine, Ilfriede, Seijyurou, Aichberger, the whole damn CIA... hell, I've got one for a certain little japanese orange who isn't due for the draft for another few years. But no where in this fanfic series will the bratty savior himself actually make an appearance, at least during the main story.

Maybe during an Omake. I'm sure his reaction to seeing supposedly fictional Valkyries flaying about and J-Pop getting an unexpected revival will be good.
sasahar17 is offline   Reply With Quote