View Single Post
Old 2006-06-25, 09:33   Link #33
steelbound
Yuki-ism

I was wondering what those two drugs (Isomytal and Brovarin) were too so I did a little digging.

According to a website chemindustry.com another name for Isomytal is Amobarbital which wiki had an article about. Amobarbital is a drug which is a barbiturate derivative and has sedative-hypnotic and analgesic properties. The wiki article included a list of side effects for an overdose which included: confusion (severe); decrease in or loss of reflexes; drowsiness (severe); fever; irritability (continuing); low body temperature; poor judgment; shortness of breath or slow or troubled breathing; slow heartbeat; slurred speech; staggering; trouble in sleeping; unusual movements of the eyes; weakness (severe).

The other drug Brovarin was a little harder to find. According to the same website Brovarin has other names of Bromisoval and Bromisovalum. I couldn't find either of these on wiki but on a couple of other websites it said that this drug was a sedative and mild hypnotic with potentially toxic effects.

Fun stuff. Wonder if Keiichi been slipped these drugs before.