View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 15:25   Link #71
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
mh, Nobody, now that you mention that, it would have been much more of a cruel thing to Shirlulu fans, but quite interesting plot-wise, if Shirley and Lulu were shown as some sort of couple at the beginning of R2 and split apart when he regained his memory as Zero. Cruel, yet a good measure of the price you pay for getting carried away with superhuman powers and the desire of revolutioning te world....

...uhm....
Well, I guess Lelouch would have to continue working on his rebellion while also dating Shirley But you're right, that would be a very interesting plot development. Maybe he would even let her in on it if the two grew close enough. Sounds pretty fanfic worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Actually, there really could be a case for that. I mean, she has no memories of her time with him and all she knows is that he's Zero (whom every Brittanian knows as a murdering terrorist.) Then he razes the entire city, holds the entire school plus herself hostage and she still falls for him.
Ha ha, indeed. I think if here memories were kept, that is, if she wasn't geassed by Charles, she would probably confront Lelouch about it a lot sooner in R2. Unfortunately, if it was always the staff's plan to kill her, that might result in her death coming sooner. Again, fanfic worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Then, in a alternative story, she can become a black knight too, looking the paradox
Yeah yeah, we've all contemplated the idea of her being a Black Knight. Not that the idea wouldn't be awesome, but realistically I don't see it happening. BTW, when is that other Shirley pic of yours going to be done?

Anyway, I have a question for you all. What do you all think happened to Shirley's mother after her death? I mean, this is a very unfortunate woman, and quite possibly the only person I pity more than Shirley herself. Of course we don't know, and we'll never know what happened to her for sure, so it's just speculation.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote