View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 16:39   Link #443
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
And that's the main reason I have struggled to find any interest in this show, while loving Kokoro Connect from the start.
But that's just me. Sorry to be negative. I'm still watching, hoping things will start to click for me.
To each their own Kaoru... you can't possibly like every anime in the sun (goodness knows there's a bunch of anime I hate that everyone else loves), so no need to be sorry. I personally love this show because it has such a heavy emphasis on the election part. Which is quite unique as I can't recall any anime like it, but I can understand that not everyone is going to like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yes but different types of anime will often have different types of storytelling and that includes how it establishes it's identity
And I didn't say otherwise. I just personally have a beef with how Kokoro Connect did it's identity, as it took way too long.

Quote:
These are all rather superfluous at the moment. I wouldn't say it's established itself quite well yet. I dodn't even realise there was a love triangle forming. I just thought Oojima was raising flags like normal. And I had no idea that her Choco phobia is tied to her obvious romance with Oojima that way.
If that's how you think... well, there's nothing I can say that will change your mind. I mean, how can you miss the scene where Chisato goes bonkers when Oojima meets up with Satsuki?

Spoiler for comparison to Kokoro Connect:

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-07-28 at 21:53. Reason: Added spoiler tags for (off-topic?) comparison
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote