View Single Post
Old 2012-07-06, 14:53   Link #7420
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
You have summoned her, I can hear her coming even as I type this.

Endless "You've doomed yourself" Soul
Look at all the routes! It is ridiculous! The true routes which determine his positions are :

Elsher : Otouto-incest route (seme)
Ayukami : Sportsman of the year route (uke)
Tenka : Childhood friend (uke)
Tsuchiya : Astronomy nerd (seme)
Shiorin : Libarian-shota (seme)
Yuu : Rich bishonen (uke)
Kara : Bishie idol (uke)

Almost all the male true routes will make him an uke! That is beyond totally unacceptable!

I don't mind Shiorin being a yuri fanboy though. No! That doesn't mean Shiori is a yaoi fangirl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unnamed player View Post
Quite the match.
<snip>
If that is true, looks like my prediction a few hundred pages back about Miyako having a major but hidden role to play came true.

While I am happy that there is a chance my prediction is right, I am absolutely unhappy that both Minerva and Mars have the kind of attitudes I predicted. Hopefully Minerva doesn't take a step backward into the past and start relating all the relationships of the Roman Emperors and their consorts to Shiori.

P.S I just realise that Ayumi has got really sexy legs. Since she gets tired from all that running, I am going to help her massage those legs.......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote