View Single Post
Old 2006-03-19, 07:49   Link #47
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloodlust Kid
Well I just saw Ep. 23 and it is confirmed that Nina is the real princess and that Arika is actualy Rena's daughter.

So now we have to deal with Mashiro:

My thoughts are:

a) Mashiro is a relative of Nagi since it was stated that Mashiro was being used by Nagi. It's possible that Artai made an agreement to use Mashiro has a surrogate and hide most evidence of that invasion.

However, if this was true then there would be no reason for that brutal invasion.

b) Mashiro was an orphan that originally came from Aswald. Which will make it ironic that she was an opressive leader and that she became dependant on Aswald.

But it just sounds too farfetched since it doesn't explain how she ended up in Windbloom. I would say she'd be from Galleria (Arika's country) but that's even worse than my Aswald theory.

That's all I can think of for now.
... atlernative universal .. MO AND MH , there is some connection between them.. wat we saw in MH was that fumi serve mashiro as a master...than lets bring them over to MO, fumi being the shiso for all the otome, and mashiro being the queen,so wats the connection between them but this time the person who serve mashiro is aoi?
my theroy:mashiro is the key to boot up fumi system(how? this is only my intuition for now,still have no idea)somewhere or other there is actually a nanomachine in aoi....so conclusion for this theory will be aoi being the dark lady..

as for ur theroy on mashiro being orphan/nagi relative is too far-fetched, like some one had mentioned they wouldnt just put mashiro as main char and turns out that her role in the series was so simple and normal ...not that u are wrong but just that i doubt too much about the idenity for mashiro >_>"