View Single Post
Old 2008-02-02, 17:58   Link #270
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

I was actually thinking sending it from the forum users collectively, at least when I first hatched the idea. Then we could ask someone to translate it for us so it actually makes sense (although we would need to find a volunteer as I'd butcher it ). That way users who speak zero Japanese could still have some input. Of course with the information there people could send things themselves if they wanted to.

I thought saying something to the effect of, hey, we are a group of people reading claymore in English from all over the world, talking about how much we enjoy it pretty much non stop. We can't get enough of it. We figured as a group we wanted to say thanks for the awesome story... blah blah, something along those lines. As I doubt we could come to a consensus on the contents of a single letter (but it's possible) I figured anyone who wanted to could add a little blurb. We could even keep it anonymous and use our handles and stuff depending on people's preferences.

I have no idea if any questions we sent could be answered or anything, or even if we should send questions, but as we all enjoy claymore so much I figure it would be fun as a community to give a big shout out to Claymore's daddy. I figured doing it as a group of fans would have more impact. He probably gets tons of fan mail anyway but it can't hurt.

***although if we did include requests I would ask that Yagi put up a video on the internet of him drawing a character or a page or something...*** (ignore everything between the stars* as it really isn't part of the thread request, just me imagining what I want to see most )