View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 19:16   Link #59
magnuskn

So, I just finished the episode ( what happened to HorribleRaws? ), and the dip in animation was again quite noticeable. Especially during the first Sheryl scene in the hospital.

Now, things didnīt went I as had expected, I thought Grace would use her influence with Leon to somehow imprison Sheryl in the hospital, but weīll see what comes of it in the next episode... it has again Sheryl in the hospital.

Ooooh, and mega-cute scene with Klan and Michael... too bad we couldnīt get a few more seconds with that.

I am guessing this episode will be much better with the subs, as most of the interesting stuff was in the dialogue.

As for the triangle, it was mostly even between the two girls, although with more of the Sheryl beatdown continuing.

Ranka gets more famous, "takes" her manager, she ( Sheryl ) gets a cough attack in front of Alto... as far as having "Oh, but he *does* like her" moments Sheryl and Ranka were on equal receiving ends. The sing-off was fantastic, and while I commiserate with Alto, I also want to strangle him for getting two such nice girls fighting publically over him.

Oh, well, I hope he takes the right one for him ( i.e. Sheryl ).

And as everybody else said, Megumis version of Diamond Crevasse sadly was no good. She sung it very flatly in comparison to May'n, I hope it doesnīt get to be the ED for the rest of the season.