Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-03, 17:06   Link #425
mochichan

Quote:
The current ruling power is a militaristic regime (not sure if it's the same as the D.G.T.O., but they must be related), which maintains a powerful standing army to counteract possible threats from alien races (at least, that's the excuse...).
....................if there's alien bugs in this anime like Macross Frontier......IDK if I can support this anime any more............ :|

Sigh.......the summary for the 2nd ep make me worry again..but then I might end up enjoying it just like the first ep....
I kinda wish this anime doesn't include some serious stuffs like "armed army force taking down kawaii idols"......
But w/e at least it will be entertaining to watch the lulzy moments. It's not like this anime is something you take serious lol.

Akimoto praised Okada script and this man made a group with the size of an army, who only had 8 people watching AKB first performance in a 256 seats theater, and was closed to bankrupt and disband into a franchise that made 255 million USD last year and titled Japan's National Idol as well as the first artist to win 4 Billboard awards in one night, and first idol group to win the Japan's Record award....I believe him if he praise Okada script...maybe...
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote