View Single Post
Old 2013-09-05, 12:24   Link #5361
Nym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Eh, if Touma didn't kick Index back to UK or to Kanzaki/whoever after all the head-biting, just being 'annoying' isn't going to phase him. The only one that I recall getting Touma into being pissed off was Lessar, actually.

Then again, it's not like Mikoto has a chance for romance if she can't even get Touma to be interested in her Touma has to date NO 'dokidoki' reactions to her whatsoever, not even #10032 by proxy of sharing similar body sizes to Mikoto (back at the end of Remnant arc Touma was more surprised by #10032's state of undress than any feelings of arousal) Index AFAIK has at least one case of Touma's thoughts noting she's beautiful
Thats not completely true. In the fifth Light Novel, when Misaka is leaning closer to him to help him with his homework he is actually worried that he might do something bad because she smells so nice. (Interstingly thats one of the few times she is not Tsun in his presence...So you can think for yourself what would happen if she could maybe hold that state for longer then ten seconds around him...) Additionally in close to every introduction of Misaka Mikoto it is noted that she is a "natural good looking girl" so she doesnt need make up or things like that to be pretty. Since most of the Novels are written from Toumas point of view, I guess that means its his opionion on Misaka.

Iam pretty sure that, if Kamachi would just stop with his "oh important stuff regarding romantic development happened...lets forget about it the next volume" attitude, Misaka could finally evolve from her "starting to get annoying" tsun tsun form and become dere and from there on get some serious development in many fronts.

Now we get this very interesting new character with Misaki (who has a god damn perfect smile) who is the perfect opportunity to not just bring out the best of Touma, but also to help Mikoto noticing her problems. I mean we got already a little bit of that in the Manga and in the Light Novel where she is teasing Mikoto...I can only hope that just this once Kamachi takes this perfect opportunity and does not let it slip like so often...

TLR: Blah Blah stuff about Toumas opinion on Mikoto. And if Kamachi doesnt use this opportunity there is a chance Misaki might end up like a lot of the "once used never mentioned again" girls. And damn that would be a shame.

(And to a lot of the other posts in between...Well Touma DOES state that he is a fan of the "Onee-San" type women, who are older and have big breasts)