View Single Post
Old 2009-05-17, 15:41   Link #4048
Kyanme
suzuya_luvrx666

Send a message via AIM to Kyanme Send a message via MSN to Kyanme
Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyusername View Post
I lol'd.

Then I realized that if you forget the whole reference thing, Haruhi's disembodied head is floating over a forest.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT DOING SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING IN THE ABSENCE OF A SECOND SEASON, INSIGNIFICANT MORTALS!" *whips out laser eyes on the forest*

Mikuru has the beam eyes, though...
So Haruhi is the cause of all those fires in California...! Kadokawa, you got some 'splainin' to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Watch if it actually does end up airing that a lot of people miss it because they think they are crying wolf. Why no active announcements from any official sources. If there is a new episode that airs and we get no announcements this week then I will be even more confused. Oh well.....time for the internet to possibly get slightly more unsettling. I might have to take the summer off, but we'll see.
Troll answer: for the lulz.

Simple normal answer: the listing is wrong.

Elaborate answer (1): they wanted the "second season" to be as much of a surprise as the "first season" was.

Elaborate answer (2): they "cancelled season two", read: there is no second season and only The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with new content, making the series a little more up to date with the light novels. ...Though still behind.

Bonus troll answer: For more songs played on the world's smallest violin.

tumblr | i don't have any other links to post here, whoops