View Single Post
Old 2012-02-06, 10:32   Link #979
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Finally got a chance to catch up with my shows. This episode was full of fabulous and I liked it.

Question for veterans: would Apollonius have approved of what Apollo wound up doing (in the OS or the OVAs)? I ask b/c if the double-reincarnation theory pans out (such that Kagura is Apollo and Amata is Apollonius, instead of being some kind of "split-reincarnation"), it's possible that Apollonius disapproved of how Apollo handled things and these memories are "leaking" into Amata.

And, calling it in advance: Schrade's music will help people find their true feelings.
apollo handled things a lot better than apollonius did apollo was bit wild but he saved his girl or rather she saved herself and sirius, toma and apollo. he also saved the world in TV series.

In ova apollo, silvia, reika made whole new universe. don't know what happened to them after that though. i can't remember.

regarding kagura being complete apollo, i think it is misleading. this far into the future cloning is definetely possible especially if they had data on apollo from his past life. like say silvia who lived wrote another book.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote