View Single Post
Old 2008-07-30, 11:53   Link #10
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

I wanted to believe that it was a drake..but after seeing pictures Drake's df is more like a t-rex...and whatever is happening to hawkins, he looks damn dangerous and scary with needle claws and growing size.Next chapter will probly introduce Apoo and his powers.Im counting on him for being something great since he picked a fight with strongest nova as soon as he appeared.Hope it will be some complicated defil fruit rather than just some simple shockwaves.I love how Oda creates weird complex df designs every week! like that room or scarecrow

And Urouge is getting pwned as ever...Still at this rate..and with Oda's plot twisting powers, Urouge can instantly become the strongest supernova with some weird power up in the end.He'a still smiling even while getting beaten up by that pacifista.I cant find any other meaning for letting him showing his powers and getting owned again in other chapter..Maybe he will go stronger everytime he goes wounded / enraged (typical hulk theory..but sounds nice lol)