View Single Post
Old 2007-02-06, 03:54   Link #156
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raniie View Post
Why she went to the courtyard (What relation does that has to do with Yuuichi?)
A flawed point, because there is no place in the school that would relate with Yuuichi at that point.... and it probably makes sense to stand in front of the school if you want to meet some one, not behind the gym

Quote:
Why was she staring at Kaori's class room (Again, what relation does that has to do with Yuuichi?)
Well, since she does not know where to look for Yuuichi, she might as well have been staring at the only place she knows there while waiting(for whomever she was waiting).

Quote:
Why she tell Yuuichi, "What are you doing here?" -If she was looking to meet or see Yuuichi. Why that question? Isn't it a more suitable statement such as "We meet again." or "It's you from the other day." or any other similar statements to be used instead? More importantly, if she was really looking for Yuuichi, why she didn't ask for his name that they are finally meeting each other? Why she didn't introduce herself to him?
Perhaps she did not want to reveal to an essentially complete stranger that she is wandering the school grounds in hopes of meeting him ?
And as Shiori said - girls with secrets are more attractive ... that, and she looked happy when Yuuichi asked for her name.

Quote:
There's way more convincing story materials to base Shiori's reasons of her first visit at the courtyard that day for Kaori, than there is for Yuuichi.
In that case - i have yet to see them. (Besides, Shiori goes home every day after meeting Yuuichi... why would she leave in the 1st day if she wanted to see Kaori ?

And i still say that she went in hopes of seeing either one of them, and the only one to say otherwise is Shiori herself, and i highly doubt that she is going to tell us which one of them she wanted to meet that day, and the "evidence" we can gather is leaving things up for our interpretation, rather than pointing in one specific direction.