View Single Post
Old 2011-07-09, 12:28   Link #278
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, that was a bit odd.

I was pretty much just going with things and despite being strange, most of it at least seemed to make some sense. Then Himari shouts "SURVIVAL STRATEGY" and everything got incredibly weird(er).

Good first episode I'd say though. Very colorful in terms of animation and I like the style of things such as the signs, the people outside of speaking characters, and other such things. Their house was also quite imaginative as well I thought.

Curious as to whether Kanba's comments about it punishment are meant to hint towards some dark secret in their past, perhaps relating to their parents. Going by Shouma's reaction, I'd definitely consider it a possibility.

Is there any particular reason that Ringo was shedding all the clothes in some sort of reverse of the typical transformation you usually see with this sort of thing?

I'll admit the kiss and potential for incest creeped me out. This seems be a topic Ikuhara likes to explore so I'd assume it will probably become a large part of the story. Though if Kanba has somehow been brainwashed into this by whatever Ringo did to him, that's just as creepy. Not too sure though. Perhaps all she did was remove his inhibitions on the matter.

In any case, interested to see where this is going. Good batch of shows this season. Haven't had this many I plan to keep track of in quite some time.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln