View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 09:29   Link #51
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Damn i knew this was going to happen eventually Stein would end up missing. Medusa's tactics are pretty much flawless and everything seems to be going her way AGAIN. Acrane's plan is in full bloom and i found the scene with her holding the kinshin in her lap creepy as all hell. To me Shibusen does not seem to be doing so well they are lagging behind but im sure Shinigami has got something up his sleeve. Imo everyone needs to start training again for the upcoming battle's because they are going to be tough and probably a lot more frequent with the insanity machine pumping out crazy vibes. For some reason i get the feeling everyone is going to lose if the kishin goes berserk the new ending seems to suggest this but we all know OP's and ED's are misleading.

Omg i laughed my ass off during the skit with Spirit, Medusa and Shinigami the sad thing is they act like this all the time its the normal behavior. No wonder Medusa got pissed she had to endure it once before and this time shes stuck in that pint sized body. When Shinigami kept picking her up and Spirit started talking about panties i couldnt take it i had to pause it.

The new ED is just hardcore i love it and they even added the other 3 top students into the ed. Besides right now only those 6 have a hells chance in surviving an attack by arachnophobia.