View Single Post
Old 2009-06-15, 10:48   Link #77
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
-Betteroffer enters stage left in an elaborate Charles Zi Britannia outfit right down to the craaaazy hair-

All pairings...are not equal! Some involve near-asexual tsunderes and girls with huge tracts of land, some are with well-intentioned extremists and those with motherly dispositions! Still others are between egomaniacl bipolar narcissists with sociopathic tendencies and their masochistic heterosexual life partners, or even a bishounen and an adorable loli for good measure!

Yes by series, shippers, and orientation, each and every pairing is inherently different, and that is why people compete! Struggle! Ship! Debate! Analyze evidence! Brave the risk banning! All to see progress! The truth metted out! To enlighten others to canon that they simply can't see, but its there! It's totally there!!

What of those who encorage multiple partners?! Crowd pleasers! Cowards who would seek pacification over the 'truth!' The fools who deny romantic subplots?! Wretches who would deny an audience the joy of intriguing character development! All for the sake of "simplistic," or "linear" storytelling!!

BUT NO!! Not our [insert your ship here]!! We think! We study! We debate!! We justify! And that is why we hold the right to claim canon above all others!

All hail Shipping!!

ALL HAIL [Insert your ship here harder than you ever have before]!!!!
Pretty much the whole point, yep. 8D
The only thing people/ships/whatever are equal to, is death. Johan from Monster said so, the guy was genius knows better than us, but i got a feeling i will get off-topic if i go on about him. |D
But yeah, nothing is equal, every thing got its unique-ness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
@Nobody: For some reason I was looking at the pictures of Lelouch, Kallen and Shirley, and imagining their responses to your idea based on those expressions.

Lelouch: You know, I am willing to consider this.

Kallen: W-w-what! No! I-I mean I...haven't prepared my heart for this...

Shirley: Awright!!
Haha, sounds about right.

Lelouch : This might actually work, with a bit of strict schedule. You are both flexible and have agility so i might actually need..

Kallen : dsjkfds, L-lelouch, d-do not make jokes like this!

Shirley : I am in, whatever Lulu decides, i am so in!
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote