View Single Post
Old 2010-05-04, 23:42   Link #407
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Um, going by your description, I feel like you blame her a little too much. Nymph has redeemed herself in my sight. I think your cursing should be directed to Sugata instead. That bastard along with the Synapse guy deserves to die. Include Mikako and Soihara on possibilities of dying to add more drama for Tomoki.
no no no..I didn't blame her too much, just re-read chapter one till the newest and you'll see it too. Well, if you take a fond of loli than it's understandable, it's human trait after all to oversee some-flaw-aspect/or mistake inside the thing he/she fond of

never mind, I'll stop the ranting, look like the loli fans quite a lot here

about Sugata and Mikako death, I agree...but not so soon, there's plenty of sin he must atoned for

hmm...if Hiyori dead, who take care of the yard?, and will tomoki crying too if he walk pass it again?, since my father said, Human memory isn't only store inside their brain, but all over it's body
(for example: with memory on it's tongue, some moslems can recite a Qoran verses just by following a cassette but can do it, without some one 'bait' it out or spell it slowly)
and so Tomoki (who previously subconsciously remember Daidalos with his heart through dream) will remember Hiyori when he see the yard again.

IMO he will recite some line like:
"this yard.....I have a feeling it's been take care by some beautiful person...but I can't remember her face;....her????... it's a woman???..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Chill... Nymph has her reasons. Think about it from her position. Something really bad could happen if she told him.
Plus, just based on her previous actions, you can't make a 100%-sure declaration that she can hack his mind and disconnect it. Heck, Tomoki isn't an angeloid and maybe something above that for all we know.
I am think from her position.

Something really bad for HER or TOMOKI??? my bet is for HER

about her hack ability..do you remember how Nymph return Ikaros lost memory the night Ikaros flew to the city to buy some fireworks to celebrate Christmas? SHE CAN HACK MEMORY

remember when Nymph use Popular Guy Jammer?, she altered all woman around Tomoki so they attracted to the guy so instead see Cherry Blossom Tree, they hovering around him? SHE CAN DISCONNECTED SOME MEMORY or at least SOME TRAIT around something. Disconnected Pupolar guy trait from the suppossed host, and wire it to Tomoki, so Tomoki become popular.
It's the same as it, she can disconnecting Synapse Memory Deleting System from him, but she didn't do it....sadly.... for her own benefit.

Tomoki can be influenced by Synapse System, so Tomoki can be influenced too by Nymph, since Nymph also part of Synapse high technology. SHE CAN HACK TOMOKI MEMORY even "implant it"to Dream Dive Game device (ref:the chapter where Sugata and Sohara infiltrate Synapse for the 1st time) altough it's protected by some mechanism (which Nymph hack it off)

oh well....let's stop the ranting...RANTING MODE: OFF

Last edited by surerman; 2010-05-04 at 23:59.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote