View Single Post
Old 2007-08-30, 07:13   Link #279
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
Oh, so things that you personally don't care about is forgivable, and things that you care about are the Ultimate Evil?
What can I say, angelsk? That's what personal opinions are about

But seriously though, you do really go overboard with them. Like for example, Chrono's fleet formation - Did you really have to cut it under a microscope?

Quote:
Spoiler for Tactics and Character Development:
That's when the term "Ignorance is Bliss" comes to play. I know a fair deal about Tactics and Strategy, but not to your level, hence it's easier to satisfy me.

I have to be more specific when I say "Character development" though, when I meant is that the character is given enough focus to seem as if he or she is of an importance enough statsis to be given the position as "Main" character, or even a name.

I'm abit more liberate when it comes to what sort of importance they bring, as long as it's not half ass done.

(Tossing aside former main characters? Fine, I accept - It's almost unavoidable.... But tossing aside Erio/Caro/Signum till the last moment?!)

Quote:
But to each his own... an additional point this shows is that people with very different views can still blast StrikerS, which suggests it had managed to piss off almost everyone maybe except the NxF crowd.
NxF crowd is what's wrong with this show They demand with their hearts and not with their heads.

Quote:
The rest I agree with.
Ah HA! SEE?! WE CAN AGREE!!!!