View Single Post
Old 2004-11-21, 19:00   Link #2
defunct
Expendable Hero

Quote:
* What the heck is one piece
Gold Roger's Treasure? If we knew this mystery, then the OP would be over :P

Quote:
* What's the "lost history" that Robin's always talking about. We know it's what ten or a hundred years with no record but that's about it.
I'd say remnants of the lost history would be among Skypiea, but for the "True History" that Robin is always talking about, if I'd guess it would have to do with the ancient weapons.
Quote:
* WHO THE HELL IS MONKEY D. LUFFY!!!!??? the guy drifts by in a barrel and there the story starts. Where's he come from, why does he aim for a pirate.
Answered in the first few chapters. I'm guessing he became a pirate as his dream after he met Shanks. He probably went on with the whole thing to prove Shanks wrong about Luffy not having "what it took to be a pirate" thus started the whole pirate king situation.

Quote:
WHO SAVED LUFFY WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO GET DECAPITATED???
The guy named Dragon, he hasn't been mentioned in the manga yet since.

Yeah I know, this reply is four months late. So what? :P

Another speculation of mine, has anyone ever thought of the idea of Shanks being part of the Shichibukai? I mean, he seems to have that whole mysterious hidden strength look around him, and in the anime episode 45 (not sure if he agrees to in the manga) or so when Luffy gets his first bounty Shanks is seen drinking with Mihawk, a Shichibukai. (Read edit below signature)

Last edited by defunct; 2004-11-21 at 22:06. Reason: Upon inspection from research, Mihawk found the handicap more of a turn-off reducing any strength acknowledgment