View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 15:56   Link #979
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2
Ah well, it's not that Achiga is weak, it's just that all godlike teams are happended to be in Nagano LOL.
God, I missed the original cast so much and their ridiculous hax.

Well, at least this episode erased any doubt in my mind (not that there is much), Nagano is filled to brim with monsters. Every single one of the team in the finals of the prefecture tourney is on the National level.

Before this episode aired I thought that I was underestimating Achiga. After watching this episode, I wonder if I'm overestimating them.

Really I can't help but feel sorry for them. All of the strategy I can think of that will allow them to get second is if the other teams concentrated on each other and Achiga didn't register on their radar. Heck, if this isn't their side story I wouldn't even think about their chances at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu
Now. I'm going to point out the "train in one day" (or some other relative short time period) cliche. Do not care who you are -- but -- one day of training isn't gonna improve one's game. With all the games the Achiga girls played ... they did learn one thing: They suck compared to those whom they played. Yet, the Achiga girls are aware of how much they suck. So, then, it comes a matter of holding onto their playing styles, or changing things up a bit.
I'm with Kyuu on this one, I don't think Achiga did a level up on their training session since its just one day so its safe to assume they're still relatively at the same level of strength. I think for Kuro it would be better if she drop a dora so she doesn't have a big target on her back. She should just play a totally defensive game.

Now onto the best part, Teru is going to play. Finally!!!

Its also nice that in our first normal glimpse of her, she was reading before the match. Lol ... that's nice so Teru is a bookworm? Its a nice subtle hint to Teru and Saki's relationship...

With Saki's monstrous aura in the 3rd episode and this scene with Teru reading. I wonder if the author is somewhat implying that Saki and Teru are pretty similar to one another.

On another note, the book that Teru was reading I wonder if it has any title on it. The original have shown Saki reading Rord of the Rings ... I'll die laughing if Teru is reading Game of Thlones.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote