Thread: Crunchyroll Buddy Daddies
View Single Post
Old 2023-01-22, 14:01   Link #36
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Why so many people hating kids here. Maybe I am just biased as I have a young niece who has a similar character but I don't mind it.

Latest episode was more about drama and character development (no action this time) but I liked it. I presume, a lot of western people will defend the mother, but I personally saw a bunch of such girls in real life and I hate when they blame all of their troubles on others:

1. Hey, noone forced you to choose shitty partners. You normally have a choice to get out of toxic relationships or do not repeat the past mistakes by chosing a shitty partner again after breaking up with previous one.

2. Kazuki was right: it is not the reason to blame all your troubles on the kid.
I won't defend the mother since she's still largely responsible for her own actions, but it's complicated. If people were always capable of acting and thinking rationally or logically then psychologist, psychotherapist, and psychotherapy wouldn't exist because we'd all just solve our own problems, and not carry around emotional baggage, that could cause us to stay in bad situations.