Old 2008-11-18, 12:01   Link #10
Rinji
Mew...
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Rinji
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Spoilers summary's out:

-Only Luffy and Hancock are going to Impel Down. Luffy hides in Hancock's coat while she boards Momonga's ship.
Wow, So Luffy's going along with the plan? That's new...

Quote:

-Meanwhile, at Marine HQ, Sengoku appears, and apparently mentions that Kizaru had arrested 500 pirates at Sabaody. It's also said that Jinbei is "running wild", and is not heeding the Shichibukai summons. It also looks like Whitebeard is on the warpath. Garp visits Ace in his cell in Impel Down. He's quite badly beaten.....
Ooohh looks like Logia CAN scar... must be Blackbeard's absorbing powers that did it...

Quote:

-We finally get updates on some other Straw-Hats!
YES~~~~~!!!!

Quote:

However... Sanji attracted the attention of a bunch of okamas (y'know, like Mr. 2?).
NUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Quote:
Wow... this is sweet. But I'm surprised that it's just Luffy and Hancock alone going to Impel . Well, should still be interesting, at least. But man... how the heck did Kuma send Nami to a sky island?
Well he usually asks where they want to go the most. For Perona it was a vacation spot. For Nami... well I guess she missed that place.

Quote:
As for Sanji.... to be honest, I'm not very surprised.

Nor am I -_-

Quote:

Edit: Oh, I nearly forgot about the ministory! Looks like Spandam's finally reappeared, who's body is still wrapped in bandages. I guess we'll finally see what becomes of his position....
Yeah, and I hope the next Ministory is a GRAVE STONE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Heh, interestingly enough, info on Zoro actually appeared (dunno if it's real, though)! Apparently, Zoro is on Yoinka, a.... pig's island!? The king who rules the island is named Snout. If that's real, then.... hoo boy, I dunno what to think. Dunno how Zoro will learn to cut diamonds at an island like that....
You know what's scary? To me, that sounds something like Oda...
Rinji is offline   Reply With Quote