View Single Post
Old 2008-11-18, 12:52   Link #19
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I think the loose ends will be connected starting this chapter. And, as expectedly unexpected, Oda did his information bombarding within a single chapter, giving updates on almost everyone.

On the islands, Nami really found a great place. Franky reached the island of a genius. Don't know who, but, Vegapunk is what I had always expected to hear. I don't know what Sanji is going to learn from the balled females, but, must be more than developing insight. Zoro, I am guessing should either get a new sword, or a new technique. No update on Usopp and Chopper yet, but, for Chopper, his deal is almost guaranteed. For Usopp. Bravery or deception, which will be his greatest strength. Bets are on bravery, but, he is the one who converts deception tactics into bravery, so who knows...Open to many possibilities.

Regarding Ace, I doubt the conversion will end in this chapter. At the least, as long as we get to know something about their past, about why Ace is using a different name, and Garp's real intentions, those should suffice for the next chapter.

And, there is no Shanks yet. I am still hoping for him to have some kind of impact within this Saving Portages Ace business.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote