Thread: Licensed Scrapped Princess
View Single Post
Old 2008-03-29, 15:10   Link #99
DanielSong39

I liked the series overall but felt very little sympathy for Forciss. Once Mauser moved on, he became the true villain of the series, and for him to ascend to the throne was a really weak move. He will continue the pattern of corruption of his ancestors and bring judgment upon the land... hopefully Pacifica won't pull a Mauser and commit repeated acts of genocide...

Princess Seness of the Giat empire was the Casull's true ally and they should have given their allegiance to her... I'd rather serve a person who put their kingdom on the line for me, as opposed to someone who stabbed Pacifica in the back...

As for Chris, he's a pragmatist and opportunist who will always find the path to survival. Textbook example of amorality and added a new dimension to the show...

And the Peacemakers? R.I.P, especially Cz - I owe them an apology for doubting their motives and intentions; the humans were clearly in the wrong and they were fully deserving of punishment...

Ah, and finally, our happy couple, Shannon and Pacifica. May you live long and prosper; I'm sure you'll have the support of Raquel and Zefiris...
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote