View Single Post
Old 2011-02-08, 21:29   Link #154
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 25. Zone Destruction! Taiki and Kiriha Send Sparks Flying!

This was the strongest of all episodes, as far as the series has progressed.

Taiki's optimistic view for all things and unlimited kindnes in No way bores, irritates, and pisses me off.

Taiki delivers his kindness and help to the needy and for anyone who deserves to be saved and get happiness.

Taiki's kindness is perfectly extrapolated by Kiriha's unbounded ruthlessness.

Spoiler:

That doesn't mean that Kiriha is without a heart, but he's almost-tyrannical attitude toward those helpless Digimons at the Disk Zone pissed me off. Furthermore, going by that doing-just-my-business-and-now-leaving attitude, further leaves on me nothing but contempt for him.

However, that's what makes a good antagonist. An antagonist like Kiriha who shook Taiki's heart almost to despair and sadness.

Spoiler:

People like Kiriha who slap you at the face cold-hearted to me is what drives me to prove them wrong, spouting at me at how I live, how I believe, how I do want to do things not necessarily at being overly competitive, gives strength not to lose the faith.

Taiki will definitely make his comeback. His kindness is not an empty bag of air; it has meaning, as long as he fights for his faith and hope.

And this applies to Shoutmon, since he's right now traversing through a crisis for character growth, and overcome his crisis in the future will yield a miracle.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote