Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-01, 14:28   Link #2424
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
Maybe I'm wrong on this one, (i'm just playing devil's advocate here) but aren't there many people dying due to poor treatment under the N.K regime? What is the difference how people die, if they are dying no matter ?

When interacting person to person it is important to respect all peoples and their lives, but as far as the American Gov't. is concerned I would hope they would be focused on what is best for America. That is the oath they swear as our representatives.
Yes many are dying everyday, but the war will worsen this problem and could lead to death of thousands in South Korea and possibly China as well. And today's world is more global with interacting others, don't think that crisis in East Asia won't effect America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
You are absolutely wrong. I do not care much about America at all. Japan is currently potentially threatened by the provocative presence of North Korea and the United States seems to be too focus on their own benefits as to not offend China which forces them into a comprising position with the North Koreans which is absolutely pathetic. Japan and the United States are allies and thus, I do hope that the American economy don't collapse over North Korean intimidation. However, I am definitely unhappy with how the Americans deal with this North Korea issue. They are thinking too much of themselves and their bilateral relations with the Chinese, while at the same time.. They are being unreasonable cowardly towards North Korea which makes no sense.

As for your statement as to whether I am disregarding South Korea, you are probably correct. I don't really care much as to what happens to South Korea if they are going to back off against a common enemy, North Korea because they prioritizes too much over their own safety and is ignoring what North Korea is recently doing. Its like South Korea would rather bow down to the North Koreans rather than fight back along with Japan and the United States against their unreasonable intimidations over their missile and nuclear activities. If South Korea would act reasonably, I would care about them of course. Bilateral ties are important.
Oh really? I take it that you are a Japanese then? If you are not then are you afraid to lose your precious animes? Your post is so ironic that it is not even funny. You are talking about America being pathetic because they only care about their own benefit and yet you disregard Korea and only cares about what Japan benefits.
And are you fucking kidding me, we are ignoring what North Koreans are doing? We only care about our own safety? Ok first of all we are not ignoring them we are constantly trying to negotiate them. Secondly why would we want to go war with North Korea? Did you even studied the Korean War? How many lives were lost and the damage it had in our country? And Koreans people were just freed from Japan, the war damaged us so much and us Koreans never want to see such tragedy ever again.
Yeah we are so unreasonable because we don't want an a war that could ruin our economy, something that we worked so hard to built up for over last 50years and we don't want to fight against our fellow siblings.
Please shut up your post is just full of ignorance.