Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-01, 23:11   Link #2430
The Guy Named Zeo
stuff written here

Send a message via MSN to The Guy Named Zeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
Self-defense is justified but the appropriate action for that matter would be to tell a nearby teacher and explain it rather than fighting back because it will only develop into a more serious matter.
Well from this part of your post shows that you have never been bullied in your life. As someone who has been bullied I can tell you that all that stuff like tell a teacher or an adult doesn't work. When it comes down to it fighting back and defending yourself is the only way to stop a bully, most bullies don't consider you telling a teacher as a defeat, but as a victory that they have gotten to you and that they see that you won't fight back. The kid was attacked and did what he was supposed to do, defend himself which shows bullies that they do not strike fear in you and that you are not intimidated by them.

It's how I got the guys that were bullying me to stop, I just started punching them in the face when they attacked me. When dealing with bullies you have to stand up for yourself not run and hide from them, to them that is a game of hide and beat.

Edit sorry if it seems like I'm attacking you, but every time when I hear tell a teacher about bullying it makes my blood boil, and no offense is meant by what I said.

Last edited by The Guy Named Zeo; 2009-05-01 at 23:27.