Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 12:20   Link #22162
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I'll check back later in the manga but I believe that the seal is only allowing a fraction of her power out - the bulk of which is still being held back by the personality seal. I think that as long as Outer Moka and the rosary seal exists, Inner Moka can't utilize her full power. Of course, full powered Moka = fully awaken and hungry Alucard so it's definitely a no-win situation.
I agree that Moka won't be able to use her full potential while she still wears the Rosario, considering what Akasha said when Moka was being sealed - One day, when that Rosary is removed, you're personality and one part of you're strength will be released. , and I doubt that she meant the times when Inner Moka is still able to return to her sealed, "Outer Moka" state, but honestly speaking it's always possible for her to improve in some other ways, like Tsukune did when he "learned" how to use youjutsu techniques.

Not to mention, I doubt that things will fully go back to the way they where, before this whole mess with Moka's seal has occurred, partially because Tsukune's relationship with Moka is definitely going to change, since in my opinion, they are definitely going to become closer to each other (at least the relationship between Inner Moka and Tsukune, since the relationship between Outer Moka and Tsukune might be a little awkward, until Tsukune comes to terms with the revelation about Outer Moka being an artificial personality) - after all, he literally went through some pretty tough decisions to actually become strong enough to save her, and I doubt she won't feel grateful for him doing that.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote