Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 19:46   Link #22166
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
This fight's gonna be a tough one, indeed.

I do believe Tsukune would think to retrieve Akasha from Alucard, but I bet he's gonna have a bravery issue about it at first. Also I'd also have to think that he has some way to distinguish Akasha's aura from Alucard's so he can pinpoint where inside Alucard Akasha is, but that also means he'd have to develop that sensor talent of his even beyond what Gyokuro has mastered.

However, there is a chance that maybe him and Fuhai developed a technique to help with that, because if Akasha is still in Alucard's hand where she was eaten, then all they would have to do is sever that limb to retrieve her. If not, then it's gonna be quite the challenge to get her back, maybe even next to impossible. But who knows, we might see both Tsukune and Moka take the dive... hand in hand even.

I would also hope that while training, Tsukune and Fuhai took Akasha's lesson to Akua on how to defeat and/or slow down Alucard into account for Tsukune's training. If Tsukune can pull off Akasha's moves of destruction, he'd be in much better shape to handle this face-off on Moka and Akasha's behalf.

Most likely Tsukune's unique techniques that we haven't seen yet will likely be a kind of dimensional shield to directly counter Akua, and maybe a way to use it to punch her with by directing the shield into his fists, much like the Daedalus Maneuver from the Robotech/Macross series.
Since Akasha is indeed alive, than either Alucard's defeat results in her emerging from the rubble or a trip inside Alucard itself to retrieve her, with her still being alive than she must make her return to the series. Ive actually thought up a scenario when Tsukune gets eaten by Alucard, finds Akasha and breaks free from the monster.

The only way to actually hurt Alucard is to throughly destroy parts of his body to stop him from regenerating, which is the problem right there, Alucard's regenerative abilities are one of the main obstacles to get by when fighting him, only Akasha and Tsukune's regenerative abilities can match his, Touhou should know a few pointers on fighting him since he along with Tenmei fought against the monster 200 years earlier, Tsukune would be the only one capable of generating enough power to fight Alucard like Akasha did in Moka's memories. Perhaps Ikeda will pull out "The only way to defeat a Shinso is with another Shinso" type thing, and thats where Tsukune comes into the picture.

When thinking of Tsukune and Alucard, I think of Gohan and Cell from DBZ.

I have no doubts that Tsukune knows how to counter the Jigen-Tou, it is unknown what kind of ability it is, But it's probably a dimensional based technique that blocks it or a technique that negates its dimensional cutting power, I guess we will see that very soon.