Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 13:24   Link #22177
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune
I think that for Tsukune to be capable of awakening Alucard he needs to release a huge amount of his Shinso powers, and not a partial release like what occurred in the current chapter... In other words, for Tsukune to awaken Alucard, the seals on the Holy Lock need to be fully released, but on the other hand that would cause Tsukune to pretty much lose control over his powers as well, which, like I said before is a pretty bad thing.

The reason why I think that, is because I definitely think that Tohou Fuhai (or Mikogami) might have put some countermeasures in Tsukune's Holy Lock (or his body), that would keep Tsukune's level of power, below the level that would be capable of awakening Alucard.

In other words, the Holy Lock would need to be temporarily overloaded, or some other condition would need to be achieved, either way it's something that Tsukune is pretty much unable to consciously achieve, and well dealing with a berserk Tsukune and Alucard, at the same time, without Inner Moka's help (since, after all the Rosario would still be put on her, and Tsukune would be in no condition to remove it) seems like a great idea to me

As for the visage of Alucard behind Tsukune, I doubt it can be used as evidence to suggest that Tsukune's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard, since we had seen the same image in chapter 41, when Tsukune's "new" berserk form has been revealed.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote