View Single Post
Old 2007-02-26, 10:34   Link #419
Knightmare213

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsheit View Post
It'll be worth buying a PS3 once this comes out:

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/748/748488.html

Cool, Motorstorm...

I did have a good time playing the demo (although not as much as playing the Lost Planet: Extreme Condition demo right after that) and can't wait for the video reviews to come out, revealing all the goodies in the game.

Also, as an overwhelmed college student, both academically and financially, I'm not hoping to buy PS3 until 2008...because that's when FFXIII is due out according to SE. Starting with Motorstorm, the PS3 software line-up is getting better. I expect that the PS3 will go up after many good and innovative games are released. Then again, there's always a chance, whether it may be minuscule or ridiculously high, that the sales will still fall...regardless of the consumer-expected price drop.

About the price drop, Sony may do the right thing and drop the price per unit for PS3, both the Basic model and the Premium model. Even though, as I stated before in this thread, Sony isn't losing money. Their PS2 sales and Bravia TV sales is basically negating their losses created by PS3. Then again, since I learned this information few months back, I've no idea how credible this still is.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote