Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-21, 01:39   Link #18546
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Igla's not exactly cutting edge though....

Anyway I find this weird....Japan ordering 42 F-35s, ROK ~60....why is RSAF at last report, pre-ordering a hundred?

Bit...overkill...

I also don't believe that J-10 can face an upgraded F-15....
It is part of a political show between Singapore and Malaysia. Malaysia is known to have an outdated airforce but a strong standing ground troop as well as special forces bases located at strategic locations (combat divers in Sabah and commandos in Johore). I don't have to tell you about the asset deployments on both sides since it is an open secret for everyone living on both sides of the Causeway.

If there is a war, I would die laughing after it ends in a stalemate. We on both sides are better off shooting our own politicians if a war is declared rather than each other.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.