View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 08:23   Link #205
leorodri100

wow last time i checked the 10/10 was at 18 votes now at 95 .

now seriously.
most of people raging about toothbrush scene was expected i did not say it in any other thread since it would be spoiler but i already expected this kind of reaction i even expect people to drop the series wich for me is plain ridiculous

i won't lie, i ejoyed this episode and since i read the scene in the novel i'm happy cuz it was animated with perfection and a lot of details, even more it was given a full episode!!

i'm a strong karen X koyomi fan. sorry but hitagi does not appeal to me at all just like some of you don't like a particular character

i always tell people to open their minds while watching nisemono or else you would not enjoy it...pepople keep comparing bake to nise...as someone said nise was made as a way for nishio to relax and in in a comic way to show characters development after each arc in bake as it was seen from episode 1 to 3 of nise.

post of the rages are probably because of the incest. you may say no try to argue it buts is likely your dislike for incest. i'm sure if it where hitagi who was at karen's place people would be "ahahaha my araragi-chan got hitagi now!!"

don't get me wrong people should totally have their own opinion just like i loved this episode and other just hated it.

now about this scene getting skiped...sorry we are western fans...some of us may not like it but i'm sure japanese fans are in awe moren than some of us the scene will not be skipped like someone said deal with it.

and that will not the last time we see this kind of fetish (or worse) in nisemonogatari its pointless to argue about it's fan-service monogatari series works that way afterall

plus come on its 95 10/10 against 3 1/10 no need to rage about the 1/10.

now i shall go back to re-watch nisemono 8 ni shi shi shi!!
leorodri100 is offline   Reply With Quote