View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 18:23   Link #9167
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
Chapter looks interesting. Especially curious as to what Medaka and Naze talked about, can someone give us a quick translation?
CxC will have it done in a day or so. So I don't think anyone would really bother.

So far I've enjoyed watching Naze and the way she fights. According to the manga she the closest to a minus, but her outlook on life would make her a plus. I can't really picture a offensive type. But she has the ability to modify bodies and she experiments on herself. That Ice and Fire skill seems cool XD. Got it handle it to Niso for thinking up some fancy skills.

Kumagawa skills are minus skills. But what makes him a minus is his outlook on life. Niso didn't really fully explain the minus and positive skill thing that clearly. But than again this is Niso so does it really matter?

What I'm troubled by is when Zenkichi got elected as student council president didn't it make the whole Medaka Box obsolete? The title would make us assume Medaka is still a main character even after the break the fourth wall fiasco. Than again we bakuman and no one really understood what the title meant.

Seriously who is this artist. His art is really good... and its freak'in ecchi. I can't believe Medaka Box is the only series hes done.