View Single Post
Old 2010-08-22, 21:59   Link #690
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_pintu View Post
If the sequel is animated that is. Remember the studio doing this. @_@
I'm not too familiar with how animation studios work. But note that the sequel actually has a different title, so it won't end up as "Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu 2". Will that make a difference to this particular studio? Also, will another studio take it up with an independent license since the titles are different? Though that might cause an inconsistent issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I don't even think the shows good enough for a sub-forum it's been pretty boring so far.
Well, I personally feel it's hard for the anime to do this kind of story complete justice, especially since the entire thing is a prologue LOL. The story will probably be more successful in novel form, like other western fantasies (david eddings, ed greenwood, etc. etc.). I personally prefer the novel, as it's more descriptive, such as when Ryner is really serious when he radiates killing intent (殺気 sakki). Not sure how they are going to animate this when he fights "you-know-who" for the second time after episode 9. There are also a lot of inner thoughts in the novel, which can really help you understand the situations, fights, and why 1 side is having a particular advantage over the other side etc. etc. That's one of the reasons that got me furthering Japanese after JLPT3 to JLPT2 five years ago, and upcoming N1 maybe next year.

Last edited by larethian; 2010-08-22 at 22:16.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote