View Single Post
Old 2003-12-31, 15:07   Link #5
Diego

Manga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parn34
not sure if anyone seen both the manga and the anime for this serie, i've seen the whole serie of the manga, all i can say is, that its one of the best serie i've ever seen, great storyline, great style, and i can say its the funnist manga ever!
But the anime its a complete failure.....no offense but its the worst piece of shit i've ever seen.....what happened to all the funny parts??they changed the storyline, and the characterstic of the character, but thats still fine if they did a good job on it. But instead you can't even call it a anime, its just a slide show....bad voice acting, bad anime....Pony canyon has made the worst piece of shit in the history of anime.....Its a pain in the ass to watch it...i love the maga so much, i felt so bad that the anime turn out like this....
Ive been told that Manga is what u read, but its something u watch? Can u explain to me what the EXACT difference is between manga & anime?

Anyways... where can I get this manga of violonist of hamelin.. I loved the anime :|
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote